Followers

WELCOME

Welcome to the Order of the Opus Gluei!!!

New challenges every two weeks and open to YOUR interpretation - all art forms are welcome!

Come and play with us!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Challenge entries....

Finally, here are the entries to the

White Wedding challenge
(and one for How Does Your Garden Grow):


Chat Noir made this elegant card. Love all the textures on here.




@@@@@@@@@@@




Meikoningin made this wonderful house depicting a bride with a bit of journaling.




@@@@@@@@@@



Sarah made a really pretty, touching wedding card for a friend.

I love when your projects are made for a special occasion.





@@@@@@@@@@@@



I am so lifting this design made by Phinny as a page in her gluebook.





@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


And Cassi made a card for our How Does Your Garden Grow challenge.

Love the waves of grass on the bottom and the lollipop flower.


If you have joined any one of our challenges, and we haven't displayed your art,
PLEASE
let us know. Sometimes we miss things.

2 comments:

Amrita said...

very creative art work

Chat Noir said...

Hello GPs (Grand Poobahs of course!!), finally made a patriotic card but it was so late I entered it in another challenge just because I could!! But, here's the link anyway, because I dont want you to think I was ignoring you: http://blackcatsmiaow.blogspot.com/2009/07/abc-challenge-u-for-usa.html

Hope you'll forgive me combining two things for once. I promise to return to the fold henceforth, and am now off to modify some pictures and see what I can discover that has been hitherto lying uselessly in "My Pictures" folders...

Love this new challenge... but can I figure it out????